Monday, February 27, 2012

Compatibility of Protandim and Amrit Kalash

Some friends may wonder how I would compare Protandim to Amrit Kalash, both of which are powerful, holistic nutraceuticals.  I’ve taken Amrit fairly regularly since it was available 26 years ago. Coincidentally, I was in-between orders when I started Protandim, so I held off starting a new jar of Amrit nectar to clarify the new effects and experience of taking Protandim. After two months, I wanted to revisit Amrit and so got another jar. Wow, revisiting Amrit was a more beautiful experience than ever! To make a long story short, my experience is that Amrit and Protandim complement each other. They are both very special and powerful to me.  Amrit is a gift of Maharishi Mahesh Yogi and his top ayurvedic advisors.  Protandim affects my emotional body with a broad-based feeling of well-being and my physical body with a sense of amazing healing ability.  Some top people in the LifeVantage Corporation were surprised at how rapid my response was to it. Likewise, when I resumed Amrit, I was also surprised by how much stronger my response was to Amrit.  Clearly, there was no interference between the two; in fact, just the opposite. I am careful not to take Protandim within two hours of Amrit because Amrit may contain some of the same herbs, which could throw off the exact formulation of Protandim.  But I do take them both daily, and feel that each has a stronger effect as a result.  

No comments:

Post a Comment